Thursday, August 25, 2011

Enhancement

I was told that when I stopped looking that he would come to me. My man in blue  jeans and a white tee. And that was true. As I took time to learn myself and what I wasn't going to take anymore I met a person with a beautiful heart. We started off as friends joking and laughing. He fell for me before I fell for him. It was something that originally scared me but as time went on he started to really grow on me also. We talk about any and everything and when I see him all I can do is smile. He puts a light in my life that has been missing for a long time. I wouldn't say that he completes me because I was living a complete life before I ever met him. I would say that he enhances my life a little bit more just because I get to spend it with him. I wanted someone who was able to understand me, respect me, had something going on with their life, healthy, fun, and a great personality. He's all of those things and more. I went through a couple of frogs before I found my man in the white tee. When I stopped wanting someone to save me and was just patient and not rushing it it came simple. I didn't want to rush into anything that wasn't right and I didn't. Patience is the key to all things that are great. So don't rush your heart. Because you could end up with someone you definitely weren't looking for. The right one comes with time and patience. You can't be with someone until you learn how to be by yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment