Tuesday, August 9, 2011

She asked...

She asked my honest opinion about him. Why weren't we together? Am I the reason that my daughter doesn't come from a two parent household? I looked at her and told her straight up. No, I'm not the reason that we are not a family for our child. We are not a family for our daughter because he felt that it was okay to hit me whenever I made him mad. He thought that it was fine to almost take my life in front of her by choking me until I nearly blacked out. I honestly don't think he will ever change. You can't change without help nor if you don't want to. I honestly loved him. There was a time that I would bend over backwards to do anything to make him happy. He has all the charm in the world but he has a dark side that's NEVER going to go away. I told her that he's the man your choosing to stay with even after he told you everything he did to me and your choosing to have a child with him also. Kids change relationships drastically especially if you're not ready. Our daughter loves him but when she's over there she barely sees him because his focus is elsewhere/  I told her that he's not going to treat her any different then he's treated me because he doesn't respect women. He was spoiled all his life so he doesn't respond well to not getting what he wants. He emotionally abused me for months and for a while I took it until I found my voice. I told her to leave before it gets to a point where she will be abused to. She said that I must be provoked him because he's never been that rude to her and that I probably deserved what I got because all I had to do was give him what he wanted. I smiled at her and said good luck because everything is not always as it seems. Trust me. You can't please someone who's not emotionally stable and is not mature to handle being in a relationship. She decided to stay anyway. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment